Terms & Conditions for sale of products and parts
- Prices shown are valid for online orders only plus plus shipping.
- We reserve the right to correct typographical and printing errors.
- We reserve the right to correct prices or calculation errors.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. We will notify you by phone or email if there is a pricing error.
- We reserve the right not to proceed with any order where we feel that it will put us, the recipient, or any other party in a vulnerable position either financially or for any other justifiable reason. We will contact every customer placing an order to notify them of the cancellation providing a viable contact email has been given. We may not be prepared to incur extra expense, other than to use email to cancel such an order.
Delivery is 2-10 business days from completed order.
Items are shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged or incorrect parts. Our warehouse put forth every effort to prevent shipping damage however, it does occur occasionally. If you receive a damaged part, do not accept the package, have the shipper immediately return to sender. If the shipper has left a damaged package in your absence, immediately contact the shipper and have the package returned to sender. We must be contacted immediately if any of the above occurs to prevent you being charged freight on both ways. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts after 30 business days, regardless of the party at fault. We are also not responsible for lost or stolen packages and all claims for such must be processed through the shipping company.
We will accept authorized returns 15 calendar days after the date of the shipments delivery to the customer. Authorized returns must be in the complete and original packaging. If your shipment has arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repacked items in its original shipping container contact us and we will arrange for its return. All authorized returns must be in their original condition include all components and cannot be disassembled, mounted or damaged due to incorrect installation. Returns of missing components will not be credited. We are not responsible for installation errors, nor will we cover any labor expenses, towing expenses, rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation. Electrical parts are not returnable if plugged in or unsealed for any reason. Freight charges are not reimbursable unless the return is a direct result of our error.
A 15% return fee is charged on all returns that are not the direct result of our error. Refunds for returns or cores will be process and credited within 72 to 96 hours after we receive and confirm your return is in good standing with our policies. All cores must be returned in their original packaging from the manufacture. Please be aware the bank may take 4-7 business days to post the credit to your account or credit card. All international orders must use paypal or Google checkout, no credit card transactions will be accepted.
Subaru warranties their original equipment parts for a 1 year/12,000 miles from the date of purchase.
What Is Not Covered
- Damage or corrosion due to accidents, misuse, or alterations.
- Damage or surface corrosion from the environment such as acid rain, airborne
fallout (chemicals, tree sap), stones, salt road hazards, hail, wind storm,
lightning, floods and other natural disaster.
- Normal wear, tear or deterioration such as discoloration, fading, deformation,
- Replacement parts or accessories installed on any Subaru Vehicle registered or
normally operated outside of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin
Islands, Guam, Saipan or American Samoa.
- Replacement parts, or accessories installed on a Subaru Vehicle in which the
odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be readily
- Replacement parts or accessories used in applications for which they are not
- Replacement parts or accessories installed improperly by dealers,
Importer/Distributor other than Subaru.
- Any replacement part or accessory without proof of purchase or replacement date.
- Non-Subaru replacement parts or accessories which Subaru Dealers may sell or
install on your Subaru Vehicle.
- If the vehicle has been classified a total loss and/or sold for salvage purposes
or branded for any other reasons.
- Removal of the vehicle from the warranty covered market for which it was
Privacy Statement :We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following text discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Our site uses an order form for you to purchase our products. We collect your contact information (like your email address) and financial information (like credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you when necessary. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Financial information that is collected is only used to charge you for the products that you purchase and never sold or shared with other parties.